ENEnglish dictionary: We wish
We wish has 0 translations in 0 languages
No translations found :(
Words before and after We wish
- We will bring you to the emergency hospilitisation.
- We will contact you as soon as we know more.
- We will defer to whatever the committee decides.
- We will ensure that the interests of consumers are fully protected.
- We will follow in a couple of minutes.
- We will not be able to avoid giving serious consideration to ...
- We will probably have the concert at the community centre or, failing that, at the local history museum.
- We will see that the necessary steps are taken.
- We will today have sign language interpretation, as you can see.
- We will unite our efforts to find a universally satisfactory solution.
- We wish
- We wish to acknowledge the support of the university.
- We won two nil against Italy.
- We won't be panicked into making a decision.
- We won't have anything said against us!
- We wondered which of us would finish our work first, and she beat me to it by two days.
- We work to rule.
- We would be able to ...
- We would be honoured if you would visit us at the fair.
- We would be honoured if you would visit us at the forthcoming spring fair.
- We would like a room which does not face the main street .