ENEnglish dictionary: We work to rule.
We work to rule. has 1 translations in 1 languages
translations of We work to rule.
Words before and after We work to rule.
- We will probably have the concert at the community centre or, failing that, at the local history museum.
- We will see that the necessary steps are taken.
- We will today have sign language interpretation, as you can see.
- We will unite our efforts to find a universally satisfactory solution.
- We wish
- We wish to acknowledge the support of the university.
- We won two nil against Italy.
- We won't be panicked into making a decision.
- We won't have anything said against us!
- We wondered which of us would finish our work first, and she beat me to it by two days.
- We work to rule.
- We would be able to ...
- We would be honoured if you would visit us at the fair.
- We would be honoured if you would visit us at the forthcoming spring fair.
- We would like a room which does not face the main street .
- We would like to be married in a church.
- We would like to camp here.
- We would like to have a snack.
- We would like to have breakfast.
- We would like to have dinner.
- We would like to have lunch.