ENEnglish dictionary: We will contact you as soon as we know more.
We will contact you as soon as we know more. has 1 translations in 1 languages
translations of We will contact you as soon as we know more.
Words before and after We will contact you as soon as we know more.
- We were not allowed to enter the building without an escort.
- We were provided with a map of the area.
- We were quite the sight to see coming all dressed in the same blue suits.
- We were refused admission to the nightclub.
- We were scouting inside enemy territory.
- We were served last.
- We were surrounded by darkness.
- We were trapped for hours while the rescue services attended the scene.
- We will advise you of any changes in the delivery dates.
- We will bring you to the emergency hospilitisation.
- We will contact you as soon as we know more.
- We will defer to whatever the committee decides.
- We will ensure that the interests of consumers are fully protected.
- We will follow in a couple of minutes.
- We will not be able to avoid giving serious consideration to ...
- We will probably have the concert at the community centre or, failing that, at the local history museum.
- We will see that the necessary steps are taken.
- We will today have sign language interpretation, as you can see.
- We will unite our efforts to find a universally satisfactory solution.
- We wish
- We wish to acknowledge the support of the university.