EN English dictionary: In case of emergency
In case of emergency has 9 translations in 7 languages
Jump to Translations
translations of In case of emergency
Words before and after In case of emergency
- In broad day
- In bud
- In bulck
- In bygone days
- In case of accident by inhalation: remove casualty to fresh air and keep at rest.
- In case of accident or if you feel unwell seek medical advice immediately.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- In case of contact with skin or eyes, rinse with plenty of water.
- In case of contact with skin, drench with water or preferably with copper sulphate solution. Remove solid particles.
- In case of divergent interpretations of the German and English texts, the English text shall prevail.
- In case of emergency
- In case of fire break glass!
- In case of fire use dry chemical or foam. Never use water.
- In case of fire, avoid breathing fumes.
- In childbirth
- In civil life
- In civilian clothes
- In civilian life
- In code
- In combat column march!
- In comfort