ENEnglish dictionary: In civilian clothes
In civilian clothes has 2 translations in 1 languages
translations of In civilian clothes
Words before and after In civilian clothes
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- In case of contact with skin or eyes, rinse with plenty of water.
- In case of contact with skin, drench with water or preferably with copper sulphate solution. Remove solid particles.
- In case of divergent interpretations of the German and English texts, the English text shall prevail.
- In case of emergency
- In case of fire break glass!
- In case of fire use dry chemical or foam. Never use water.
- In case of fire, avoid breathing fumes.
- In childbirth
- In civil life
- In civilian clothes
- In civilian life
- In code
- In combat column march!
- In comfort
- In comparison to his previous satirical show, this one falls short.
- In complete disorder
- In compliance to the law
- In compliance with a court order, the company has ceased operations.
- In compound time, the beat unit is always a dotted note value.
- In conclusion, ...