EN English dictionary: I was very near dead
I was very near dead has 2 translations in 1 languages
Jump to Translations
translations of I was very near dead
Words before and after I was very near dead
- I was surprised to see that she was up and about at that early hour.
- I was tardy for school.
- I was tempted to walk out halfway through the meeting.
- I was terribly bored.
- I was thankful to be at home again.
- I was to have come
- I was totally clocked by a falling coconut.
- I was trying to gain some perspective on the things that I learned in the course.
- I was undesirous to take issue with her.
- I was very impressed by your persuasiveness
- I was very near dead
- I was wondering ...
- I was wondering if you could ...
- I was wondering if you'd like to come to dinner.
- I wash my hands of it
- I washed myself.
- I wasn't
- I wasn't ...
- I wasn't able to
- I wasn't born yesterday!
- I wasn't expecting that.