EN English dictionary: I wash my hands of it
I wash my hands of it has 2 translations in 2 languages
Jump to Translations
translations of I wash my hands of it
Words before and after I wash my hands of it
- I was thankful to be at home again.
- I was to have come
- I was totally clocked by a falling coconut.
- I was trying to gain some perspective on the things that I learned in the course.
- I was undesirous to take issue with her.
- I was very impressed by your persuasiveness
- I was very near dead
- I was wondering ...
- I was wondering if you could ...
- I was wondering if you'd like to come to dinner.
- I wash my hands of it
- I washed myself.
- I wasn't
- I wasn't ...
- I wasn't able to
- I wasn't born yesterday!
- I wasn't expecting that.
- I wasn't intending to sell, but I'm open to persuasion.
- I wasn't planning to ...
- I wasn't really very surprised.
- I watched over the children as they played in the garden.