EN English dictionary: I was overjoyed at the news
I was overjoyed at the news has 1 translations in 1 languages
Jump to Translations
translations of I was overjoyed at the news
Words before and after I was overjoyed at the news
- I was nervous, but no one picked up on it.
- I was never one of the in-crowd at school.
- I was nonplussed
- I was not born yesterday.
- I was on pins and needles.
- I was on sick leave for two weeks.
- I was on the point of giving up when I suddenly hit upon the solution.
- I was only joking.
- I was outside smoking a cigarette, minding my own business, when all of a sudden ...
- I was overcome with fear.
- I was overjoyed at the news
- I was packed off to hospital.
- I was poleaxed when my father told me my mother had gone.
- I was privy to a curious sight.
- I was properly scared and no mistake!
- I was sandwiched between the two burly men in the back of the car.
- I was smitten with crafts just like other girls love ponies or dolls.
- I was so tired I could barely rouse myself to prepare dinner.
- I was staggered.
- I was standing next to him and he addressed me in the third person as if I wasn't even there.
- I was stirred from my sleep by the noise.