EN English dictionary: I was nonplussed
I was nonplussed has 1 translations in 1 languages
Jump to Translations
translations of I was nonplussed
Words before and after I was nonplussed
- I was just thinking aloud.
- I was just wondering.
- I was laid low with the flu.
- I was late for school.
- I was lucky.
- I was marooned at the office without a ride home.
- I was mesmerized by her gaze.
- I was nervous about the exam, but in the event it was not so difficult.
- I was nervous, but no one picked up on it.
- I was never one of the in-crowd at school.
- I was nonplussed
- I was not born yesterday.
- I was on pins and needles.
- I was on sick leave for two weeks.
- I was on the point of giving up when I suddenly hit upon the solution.
- I was only joking.
- I was outside smoking a cigarette, minding my own business, when all of a sudden ...
- I was overcome with fear.
- I was overjoyed at the news
- I was packed off to hospital.
- I was poleaxed when my father told me my mother had gone.