EN English dictionary: You've quite domesticated him.
You've quite domesticated him. has 1 translations in 1 languages
Jump to Translations
translations of You've quite domesticated him.
Words before and after You've quite domesticated him.
- You've got your sweater on backwards.
- You've gotta be kidding!
- You've made a good job of ...
- You've made your bed, now you must lie in it.
- You've much to answer for.
- You've my apologies.
- You've never done that!
- You've no idea!
- You've only got yourself to blame for the consequences.
- You've only yourself to thank for that.
- You've quite domesticated him.
- You've seen one, you've seen them all.
- You, Me and Dupree
- Youghourt maker
- Youn Only Live Twice
- Younes El Aynaoui
- Young Adam
- Young Adolf