EN English dictionary: You're wasting your breath.
You're wasting your breath. has 2 translations in 1 languages
Jump to Translations
translations of You're wasting your breath.
EN DE German 2 translations
Words before and after You're wasting your breath.
- You're really terrible!
- You're right.
- You're shirking.
- You're sitting on a powder keg.
- You're still wet behind the ears.
- You're supposed to be in bed.
- You're talking a load of bollocks!
- You're telling me!
- You're up past your bedtime!
- You're very much mistaken there!
- You're wasting your breath.
- You're way off!
- You're welcome
- You're welcome story
- You're welcome!
- You've a day off.
- You've asked for it.
- You've become unbearable.
- You've been had.
- You've done a good job on ...
- You've got hold of the wrong end of the stick. He didn't push me