EN English dictionary: you're telling me
you're telling me has 2 translations in 2 languages
Jump to Translations
translations of you're telling me
EN FR French 1 translation
- à qui le dis-tu (phrase) [used to indicate agreement before preceding statement] (phrase)
EN IT Italian 1 translation
- a chi lo dici (phrase) [used to indicate agreement before preceding statement] (phrase)
Words before and after you're telling me
- you're just jealous
- you're never too old to learn
- you're not trying to tell me that ...
- you're off your head
- you're off your rocker
- you're on
- you're out of your mind
- you're oversexed!
- you're right
- you're talking bollocks!
- you're telling me
- you're very much mistaken there!
- you're welcome
- you're welcome to
- you're welcome!
- you're wrong, and what's more you know it!
- you've been very helpful
- you've done a good job on ...
- you've got me confused with somebody else
- you've got me stumped