ENEnglish dictionary: You'd think he couldn't say boo.
You'd think he couldn't say boo. has 1 translations in 1 languages
translations of You'd think he couldn't say boo.
Words before and after You'd think he couldn't say boo.
- You won't be back by then, will you?
- You won't do anything of the sort!
- You won't find a prettier marketplace anywhere in Ireland.
- You won't need it, believe me.
- You won't set the world on fire.
- You work
- You would think that ...
- You'd be hard put to find anyone better for the job.
- You'd better get here pronto.
- You'd better get wise to what is happening.
- You'd think he couldn't say boo.
- You'll Never Get Rich
- You'll be hard pressed to find someone who doesn't like it.
- You'll be in trouble for this.
- You'll be sorry if you do that!
- You'll be sorry.
- You'll come, won't you?
- You'll have to knock
- You'll hear of this!
- You'll just have to wait then, I'm afraid.
- You'll know when it's the real thing.