EN English dictionary: You take
You take has 1 translations in 1 languages
Jump to Translations
translations of You take
Words before and after You take
- You shouldn't judge others by your own standards.
- You shouldn't mix business with pleasure
- You shouldn't pass up this opportunity.
- You shouldn't take this too literally.
- You shouldn't try to save money in the wrong place.
- You smell so good.
- You speak
- You stay
- You sure pulled a boner.
- You surely don't have to be afraid.
- You take
- You take the point.
- You three aren't up yet.
- You two
- You understand
- You useless item!
- You were
- You were the last person to use this PC.
- You will also be examined in history.
- You will be instructed where to go as soon as the plane is ready.
- You will need to obtain permission from the principal.