EN English dictionary: You have a point there.
You have a point there. has 2 translations in 1 languages
Jump to Translations
translations of You have a point there.
Words before and after You have a point there.
- You don't say!
- You don't stand a chance.
- You eyes were bigger than you stomach.
- You go, boy!
- You go, girl!
- You had
- You had better buckle down if you want to get a good mark.
- You had better go!
- You had better go.
- You have a one-track mind!
- You have a point there.
- You have a skeleton in your closet.
- You have another think coming if ...
- You have arrived at your destination.
- You have beautiful eyes.
- You have been April fooled!
- You have been mentioned to us as ...
- You have been remiss in your duties.
- You have been warned!
- You have been weighed and found wanting.
- You have got a nerve!