EN English dictionary: You decide!
You decide! has 1 translations in 1 languages
Jump to Translations
translations of You decide!
Words before and after You decide!
- You cannot squeeze blood out of a stone.
- You cannot take the most direct route to Mercury, you have to approach the planet in a sophisticated kind of spiral.
- You cant take it with you.
- You choose!
- You chose to live here. Nobody put a gun to your head.
- You could at least listen to what she has to say.
- You could be a bit more understanding.
- You could have eaten off the floor around his workstation.
- You could have fooled me.
- You couldn't doubt it.
- You decide!
- You do
- You do a disservice to this ethnic group by imparting half-baked knowledge.
- You don't forget how to ride a bike.
- You don't get a second chance at a first impression!
- You don't have to advertise the fact that I arrived late.
- You don't have to be a pessimist to realize that they are in trouble.
- You don't have to can drive a car!
- You don't have to shout it from the housetops!
- You don't have to tell the whole world about it.
- You don't know what I'm up against.