EN English dictionary: You can't be everybody's darling
You can't be everybody's darling has 1 translations in 1 languages
Jump to Translations
translations of You can't be everybody's darling
Words before and after You can't be everybody's darling
- You are wide of the mark
- You begin
- You bloody!
- You brought religion into the equation, not me.
- You can always trust a Scorpio to keep your secrets.
- You can be assured that your parents have your best interests at heart.
- You can bet your life on it.
- You can choose your meal yourself.
- You can use any of the contact facilities below.
- You can watch the sunset very well here.
- You can't be everybody's darling
- You can't make bricks without straw.
- You can't teach an old dog new tricks.
- You cannot miss it.
- You cannot in all seriousness expect me to accept that.
- You cannot take the most direct route to Mercury, you have to approach the planet in a sophisticated kind of spiral.
- You chose to live here. Nobody put a gun to your head.
- You could have eaten off the floor around his workstation.
- You do
- You do a disservice to this ethnic group by imparting half-baked knowledge.
- You don't have to be a pessimist to realize that they are in trouble.