ENEnglish dictionary: This tradition dates back to 1755.
This tradition dates back to 1755. has 1 translations in 1 languages
translations of This tradition dates back to 1755.
Words before and after This tradition dates back to 1755.
- This survey is being piggybacked on the public consultation.
- This talk was just as boring as the previous one.
- This teacher has a reputation for being strict but fair.
- This technology spares the environment from excess carbon dioxide.
- This theory does not square with the facts.
- This thesis is based on a wrong assumption.
- This thing
- This thought occurred to me last night.
- This time I'm in earnest about it.
- This time tomorrow
- This tradition dates back to 1755.
- This train is for Heathrow Airport.
- This train is running outside of the normal timetable.
- This treatment is not universally available.
- This vacuum cleaner is a mighty mite.
- This value is taken to be ....
- This very minute
- This was a soul-scarring experience.
- This was a very difficult decision for him to make.
- This was no more than