EN English dictionary: The whole issue
The whole issue has 0 translations in 0 languages
No translations found :(
Words before and after The whole issue
- The well has run dry.
- The wheel wobbles slightly.
- The whiff of danger filled me with excitement.
- The whips are off.
- The whirligig of time revolves.
- The white fur acts as a camouflage in the snow.
- The whole city was in a state of ferment.
- The whole class ganged up on her because she was the teacher's pet.
- The whole is greater than the sum of the constituent parts.
- The whole is more than the sum of its parts.
- The whole issue
- The whole kit and caboodle
- The whole neighbourhood could hear the shouting.
- The whole of Europe looks in envy at us.
- The whole point of this is ...
- The whole thing looks fishy.
- The whole weekend lay before us.
- The whys and wherefores
- The wilds
- The wind carried the boat along.
- The wind has backed to the north-west.