ENEnglish dictionary: The procedure is simplicity itself.
The procedure is simplicity itself. has 1 translations in 1 languages
translations of The procedure is simplicity itself.
Words before and after The procedure is simplicity itself.
- The prize was 10,000 euros.
- The prize winner was given pride of place at the meeting.
- The problem could be recognized only with difficulty.
- The problem is not susceptible of a simple solution.
- The problem is still relevant today.
- The problem is the neighbours.
- The problem should right itself.
- The problems are legion.
- The problems are partly due to bad management.
- The problems were caused by cheap materials and poor workmanship.
- The procedure is simplicity itself.
- The proceedings appear to have no prospect of success.
- The proceeds from arms sales were diverted to the rebels.
- The produce used in our restaurant is sourced regionally.
- The producer was lukewarm about her script.
- The product claims to make you thin without dieting.
- The product of 8 and 5 is 40.
- The production should be as compatible with nature as possible.
- The program doesn't respond any more.
- The program's documentation is poorly written.
- The programme has made the country an international laughing stock.