ENEnglish dictionary: The deeper meaning remained obscure to me.
The deeper meaning remained obscure to me. has 1 translations in 1 languages
translations of The deeper meaning remained obscure to me.
Words before and after The deeper meaning remained obscure to me.
- The deal failed to materialize.
- The deal preempted a strike.
- The deal was nixed at the last minute by the Saudis.
- The death toll is expected to mount to over ...
- The decision is vitiated by legal deficiencies.
- The decision provides clear guidance on the application of the rules.
- The decision takes effect when published in the Official Journal.
- The decision to publish in this manner was prompted by a desire to reach out beyond the traditional audience.
- The decision was mine. The buck stops here.
- The deductable amount is the lesser of the insurance costs or the company profit.
- The deeper meaning remained obscure to me.
- The default setting is single line spacing.
- The defendant had been coerced into making a confession.
- The defendant stated there was no planning or premeditation.
- The defendant was heavily incriminated by his accomplices' statements.
- The delayed train to Dresden, due to depart at ...
- The delicate taste of the wine is overpowered by the spiciness of the food.
- The delivery van is rigged out with racking in the back.
- The demonstrators numbered more than 2,000.
- The denunciation shall take effect one year after notification thereof has been made to the contractual partner.
- The deposit is...