ENEnglish dictionary: The deadline expires tomorrow.
The deadline expires tomorrow. has 1 translations in 1 languages
translations of The deadline expires tomorrow.
Words before and after The deadline expires tomorrow.
- The date of that event has slipped my mind.
- The date of the postmark will count as the submission date.
- The date slipped my mind.
- The dating on the document is '12 May 1690'.
- The day began unremarkably.
- The day is drawing in
- The day the eagle shits
- The day was still untouched.
- The days are drawing in
- The days are drawing in.
- The deadline expires tomorrow.
- The deadline is getting too close for comfort.
- The deadline of recourse has expired.
- The deal failed to materialize.
- The deal preempted a strike.
- The deal was nixed at the last minute by the Saudis.
- The death toll is expected to mount to over ...
- The decision is vitiated by legal deficiencies.
- The decision provides clear guidance on the application of the rules.
- The decision takes effect when published in the Official Journal.
- The decision to publish in this manner was prompted by a desire to reach out beyond the traditional audience.