EN English dictionary: Our expectations were pitched too high.
Our expectations were pitched too high. has 1 translations in 1 languages
Jump to Translations
translations of Our expectations were pitched too high.
Words before and after Our expectations were pitched too high.
- Our basement is unfortunately very damp.
- Our boffins broke the code.
- Our bones renew themselves constantly.
- Our brain has the felicitous habit of pushing bad memories into the background.
- Our children attend the same school.
- Our children will attend a boarding school.
- Our coach was escorted by a score of policemen.
- Our credibility is marred by the incident.
- Our department will provide the project leader.
- Our equals
- Our expectations were pitched too high.
- Our family
- Our fellow men
- Our first meeting took place only six months ago.
- Our flight was diverted to the nearby military airport because of the storm.
- Our footsteps echoed on the metal catwalk.
- Our genes dispose us towards particular diseases.
- Our guide gave us some titbits about the life of the lords of the castle.
- Our holiday plans have gone for a burton.
- Our hotel runs a bus service.
- Our house has been repainted throughout.