ENEnglish dictionary: One must give and take
One must give and take has 0 translations in 0 languages
No translations found :(
Words before and after One must give and take
- One kill
- One killed in clashes over World War monument in Estonia
- One kreuzer black
- One language will be interpreted in the room itself and the others from the booths.
- One man's meat is another man's poison.
- One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
- One may be asked whether
- One moment, please!
- One moment, please. Today it is very busy here.
- One more time
- One must give and take
- One night costs... per person
- One object does not belong with the rest.
- One of Her Own
- One of Our Asteroids Is Missing
- One of Our Spies Is Missing
- One of Ours
- One of my takeaways from the holiday is ...
- One of my teeth broke off.
- One of two
- One on Top of the Other