ENEnglish dictionary: One in five
One in five has 0 translations in 0 languages
No translations found :(
Words before and after One in five
- One family house
- One fool can ask more questions than seven wise men can answer.
- One for All
- One for all and all for one.
- One from the Heart
- One good turn deserves another.
- One half
- One hand washes the other.
- One has to take a hard line with him.
- One hundreth of a leu
- One in five
- One in front of the other
- One in the eye
- One kill
- One killed in clashes over World War monument in Estonia
- One kreuzer black
- One language will be interpreted in the room itself and the others from the booths.
- One man's meat is another man's poison.
- One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
- One may be asked whether
- One moment, please!