ENEnglish dictionary: Once burnt, twice shy.
Once burnt, twice shy. has 1 translations in 1 languages
translations of Once burnt, twice shy.
Words before and after Once burnt, twice shy.
- Once a day
- Once a thief always a thief
- Once a year
- Once again, the taxpayer is presented with the bill.
- Once and Again
- Once and Always
- Once before
- Once bitten, twice shy
- Once bitten, twice shy.
- Once burnt, twice cautious.
- Once burnt, twice shy.
- Once he gets going ...
- Once in a LIVEtime
- Once in a while does not harm
- Once is enough
- Once learnt, it isn't easily forgotten.
- Once the situation changes ...
- Once they were sat at a table they asked for some bread.
- Once upon a time there was
- Once upon a time, tere was a king who had three daughters.
- Once you get the knack of riding a skateboard, you'll never lose it.