ENEnglish dictionary: No parking.
No parking. has 1 translations in 1 languages
translations of No parking.
Words before and after No parking.
- No one has as yet managed to get across the river.
- No one knew how he really earned his money.
- No one sent me, I am here on my own account.
- No one wants to relinquish power once they have it.
- No one was prepared to forgo their lunch hour.
- No operator may be both judge and interested party.
- No pain no gain.
- No pains, no gains.
- No paper error!
- No parking
- No parking.
- No part of this publication may be reproduced without the prior permission of the publisher.
- No peddlers.
- No person other than yourself.
- No point in it
- No posting please!
- No previous knowledge is required for the course.
- No quarter
- No reasonable person can object to that.
- No reply has been received to date.
- No responsibility taken!