ENEnglish dictionary: No offence meant.
No offence meant. has 1 translations in 1 languages
translations of No offence meant.
Words before and after No offence meant.
- No liability assumed!
- No man alive
- No matter what people say
- No matter what you say.
- No matter_
- No mon, no fun.
- No more no less
- No naked light!
- No new houses may be built in this area.
- No offence could be proved against him.
- No offence meant.
- No one can argue me out of doing this.
- No one else
- No one got 20 out of 20 in the test.
- No one has any sense of belonging to the EU.
- No one has as yet managed to get across the river.
- No one knew how he really earned his money.
- No one sent me, I am here on my own account.
- No one wants to relinquish power once they have it.
- No one was prepared to forgo their lunch hour.
- No operator may be both judge and interested party.