EN English dictionary: My lands!
My lands! has 1 translations in 1 languages
Jump to Translations
translations of My lands!
Words before and after My lands!
- My host was congenial and easygoing.
- My husband hasn't touched me since I gave birth.
- My idea of a high scientific standard is different.
- My impressions were very mixed.
- My instructions are to give it to him personally.
- My interest is rather peripheral.
- My keys, please!
- My knees were shaking when ...
- My land!
- My landline is 0123 456789, my mobile ...
- My lands!
- My legs grow heavy.
- My living room doubles as a home office.
- My mailbox is flooded and trashed with unwanted messages.
- My mind is a total blank on that.
- My mind is abuzz with thoughts.
- My mind is made up.
- My mind was racing.
- My minidish is starting to rust.
- My mother always takes my father's side when I argue with him.
- My mother helped to cater for the party.