EN English dictionary: Just intonation
Just intonation has 11 translations in 10 languages
Jump to Translations
translations of Just intonation
Words before and after Just intonation
- Just drop it. I don't want to talk about it any more.
- Just enjoy it and be quiet.
- Just fancy!
- Just fancy, ...
- Just for show
- Just get into the music and forget everything else.
- Just get out of my way!
- Just give me the broad outlines!
- Just go ahead!
- Just imagine ...
- Just intonation
- Just leave a message on my voice mail.
- Just like Heaven
- Just listen to him talking!
- Just listen to this:
- Just making sure you got home safe.
- Just my luck!
- Just noticeable difference
- Just one more week of work and I'll have three weeks off.
- Just pop there and back
- Just relax! There's no need to get carried away.