ENEnglish dictionary: It's such a shame
It's such a shame has 3 translations in 1 languages
translations of It's such a shame
Words before and after It's such a shame
- It's safe to say.
- It's sheeting down.
- It's sink or swim.
- It's sleeting.
- It's so long ago now that I can't remember his name.
- It's so quiet you could hear a pin drop.
- It's still a long way to go before it's complete, but it's getting there.
- It's still in the balance.
- It's such a fag to have to make your bed every day.
- It's such a sad story
- It's such a shame
- It's such a shame!
- It's taking ages!
- It's terrific fun.
- It's the Rage
- It's the eleventh hour already!
- It's the last straw that breaks the camel's back.
- It's the luck of the draw.
- It's the real McCoy.
- It's the same wherever you go.
- It's the thought that counts.