ENEnglish dictionary: It's sleeting.
It's sleeting. has 1 translations in 1 languages
translations of It's sleeting.
Words before and after It's sleeting.
- It's rare that someone comes around here.
- It's rather a question of whether ...
- It's rather cold.
- It's really ace!
- It's really not my fault that nature made me tall.
- It's red tape all the way!
- It's right under your nose.
- It's safe to say.
- It's sheeting down.
- It's sink or swim.
- It's sleeting.
- It's so long ago now that I can't remember his name.
- It's so quiet you could hear a pin drop.
- It's still a long way to go before it's complete, but it's getting there.
- It's still in the balance.
- It's such a fag to have to make your bed every day.
- It's such a sad story
- It's such a shame
- It's such a shame!
- It's taking ages!
- It's terrific fun.