ENEnglish dictionary: It weighs heavy on me
It weighs heavy on me has 0 translations in 0 languages
No translations found :(
Words before and after It weighs heavy on me
- It was, by common consent, a big step forward.
- It wasn't considered good form to show too much enthusiasm.
- It wasn't deliberate.
- It wasn't destined to succeed.
- It wasn't given to him to passionately love.
- It wasn't meant to be.
- It wasn't my intention to be rude so I apologise if it came across that way.
- It wasn't to be.
- It wasn't very sensible to do it on your own.
- It weighs heavily on my mind.
- It weighs heavy on me
- It went beyond my fondest dreams.
- It went like clockwork.
- It went off smoothly
- It will be an Italy-Germany final.
- It will be broadcast at prime time tomorrow.
- It will be interesting to see how the first free elections play themselves out.
- It will hardly be necessary.
- It will look bad
- It will not surprise anyone to learn that ...
- It will take 4 hours to get there.