ENEnglish dictionary: It was then that police struck.
It was then that police struck. has 1 translations in 1 languages
translations of It was then that police struck.
Words before and after It was then that police struck.
- It was purchased on or about the 20.7.2012.
- It was pure chance that ...
- It was pure luck.
- It was rigged
- It was seen as a sign of his seriousness on human rights.
- It was sheer coincidence that he was visiting the factory that day.
- It was snowing hard and we were anxious to get home.
- It was storming last night.
- It was the only non-academic institution to put forward a proposal.
- It was the perfect setting for this exhibition.
- It was then that police struck.
- It was then, if not before, that there was need for action.
- It was then, if not before, that we realized ...
- It was too late to help.
- It was very different from my previous school.
- It was very nice of you to drive me home.
- It was very tasty, thank you.
- It was well attended
- It was well-nigh a sacrilege to question his decisions.
- It was without question the highlight of the trip.
- It was, by common consent, a big step forward.