ENEnglish dictionary: It was purchased on or about the 20.7.2012.
It was purchased on or about the 20.7.2012. has 1 translations in 1 languages
translations of It was purchased on or about the 20.7.2012.
Words before and after It was purchased on or about the 20.7.2012.
- It was not to be.
- It was not until the 1900s that the cause of pellagra was determined.
- It was nothing
- It was nothing less than a sensation that we brought together these groups with such divergent philosophies.
- It was on a chilly afternoon in early March when ...
- It was on the tip of my tongue to say, 'Keep your negative thoughts to yourself.'
- It was only when she started to cry that I understood ...
- It was panic stations
- It was partly his doing.
- It was pathetic to see.
- It was purchased on or about the 20.7.2012.
- It was pure chance that ...
- It was pure luck.
- It was rigged
- It was seen as a sign of his seriousness on human rights.
- It was sheer coincidence that he was visiting the factory that day.
- It was snowing hard and we were anxious to get home.
- It was storming last night.
- It was the only non-academic institution to put forward a proposal.
- It was the perfect setting for this exhibition.
- It was then that police struck.