EN English dictionary: It was a waste of time
It was a waste of time has 0 translations in 0 languages
No translations found :(
Words before and after It was a waste of time
- It was a leviathan of a ship.
- It was a load off his mind.
- It was a perfectly organized disaster !
- It was a pleasure meeting you.
- It was a real treat to see him live.
- It was a really nice day, marred only by a little argument on the way home.
- It was a scream
- It was a sheer delight.
- It was a sight for sore eyes to see him desparately trying to get out of the bin container.
- It was a time when people didn't have computers in their homes.
- It was a waste of time
- It was a waste of time (money
- It was a waste of time .
- It was agreed that
- It was all a waste-of-time.
- It was all but impossible to read his writing.
- It was all right in the end.
- It was an enjoyable performance, if less than ideal.
- It was an eventful day.
- It was an itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny, yellow polka dot bikini.
- It was apparent to everybody that she was seriously ill.