EN English dictionary: It turn out
It turn out has 0 translations in 0 languages
No translations found :(
Words before and after It turn out
- It tastes very good.
- It tips the scales at 2 tonnes.
- It took a good two hours.
- It took a jiffy
- It took a long time to sink in
- It took all of three days for the book to sell out.
- It took decades for democratic ideals to take root in that part of the world.
- It took me a while to cotton on.
- It took me two hours to get there.
- It transpired that ...
- It turn out
- It turned out to be right.
- It turns me on.
- It turns out that
- It used to be.
- It was a bit a peeve.
- It was a direct challenge to the president's authority.
- It was a dog's breakfast.
- It was a doozie!
- It was a flop.
- It was a foregone conclusion