EN English dictionary: It takes time
It takes time has 0 translations in 0 languages
No translations found :(
Words before and after It takes time
- It sucks big time.
- It sucks.
- It switches itself off.
- It takes a lot of confidence to do this.
- It takes a lot of gumption to do a thing like that.
- It takes a lot of time.
- It takes a thief to catch a thief.
- It takes ages.
- It takes courage.
- It takes some time for the truth to sink in.
- It takes time
- It takes too long.
- It takes two to tango
- It tasked his diplomatic skill to effect the state visit in safety.
- It tastes very good.
- It tips the scales at 2 tonnes.
- It took a good two hours.
- It took a jiffy
- It took a long time to sink in
- It took all of three days for the book to sell out.
- It took decades for democratic ideals to take root in that part of the world.