EN English dictionary: It takes courage.
It takes courage. has 2 translations in 1 languages
Jump to Translations
translations of It takes courage.
Words before and after It takes courage.
- It struck me right away.
- It struck me that ...
- It sucks big time.
- It sucks.
- It switches itself off.
- It takes a lot of confidence to do this.
- It takes a lot of gumption to do a thing like that.
- It takes a lot of time.
- It takes a thief to catch a thief.
- It takes ages.
- It takes courage.
- It takes some time for the truth to sink in.
- It takes time
- It takes too long.
- It takes two to tango
- It tasked his diplomatic skill to effect the state visit in safety.
- It tastes very good.
- It tips the scales at 2 tonnes.
- It took a good two hours.
- It took a jiffy
- It took a long time to sink in