ENEnglish dictionary: It serves its purpose
It serves its purpose has 0 translations in 0 languages
No translations found :(
Words before and after It serves its purpose
- It says in the rules
- It seemed impossible he would escape detection.
- It seemed never-ending.
- It seems apropos to ask the question, is Labor Day an anachronism_
- It seems to me that ...
- It seems to me.
- It seems to us that the rationale for the assessment of the court is not appropriate.
- It seems very likely that ...
- It seems very unlikely that ...
- It serves him right
- It serves its purpose
- It serves you right.
- It should be remembered that she has made many important contributions.
- It should come as no surprise that ...
- It should require a week
- It shows the dirt
- It simply wouldn't go right.
- It smells strangely.
- It so happens that
- It soon became apparent that I had a major problem.
- It sounds a great idea. Go for it!