ENEnglish dictionary: It says in the rules
It says in the rules has 0 translations in 0 languages
No translations found :(
Words before and after It says in the rules
- It really hurt when I saw them together.
- It really isn't very far.
- It really makes my day to see their little smiling faces.
- It remains to be seen.
- It requires a lot of trust to transfer the money in advance.
- It rings a bell.
- It rubs me up the wrong way
- It runs in the family.
- It says a lot for him
- It says here that ...
- It says in the rules
- It seemed impossible he would escape detection.
- It seemed never-ending.
- It seems apropos to ask the question, is Labor Day an anachronism_
- It seems to me that ...
- It seems to me.
- It seems to us that the rationale for the assessment of the court is not appropriate.
- It seems very likely that ...
- It seems very unlikely that ...
- It serves him right
- It serves its purpose