EN English dictionary: It is their tradition to do sth.
It is their tradition to do sth. has 1 translations in 1 languages
Jump to Translations
translations of It is their tradition to do sth.
Words before and after It is their tradition to do sth.
- It is still work in progress.
- It is strange and yet true.
- It is striking to note that ...
- It is strongly suspected that ...
- It is sunny.
- It is suspected that...
- It is the express wish of the Council that ...
- It is the publisher's duty to see that the stock does not become exhausted.
- It is the responsibility of the Member States to enact appropriate statutory provisions pursuant to Article 15.
- It is the tradition to do sth.
- It is their tradition to do sth.
- It is time to end the blame game.
- It is too early to assess, although early indications point to an absence of difficulties.
- It is unbecoming for a university to quarrel in public.
- It is unclear whether the scene is staged or not.
- It is understood that ...
- It is unlikely that a major risk is posed by sports foods.
- It is unlikely that she will recover.
- It is up to you where you sit.
- It is urgent. Can I come sooner_
- It is users who make or break an Internet platform.