EN English dictionary: In thousands
In thousands has 1 translations in 1 languages
Jump to Translations
translations of In thousands
Words before and after In thousands
- In this connection reference should again be made to the fact that ...
- In this field a politician had better be able to walk his talk.
- In this matter
- In this matter a ruling has already been issued.
- In this matter only the boss has the say.
- In this overall context
- In this table, the figures refer to those responding to the survey.
- In this task, it is not only industry which will need to innovate, but also policy-makers.
- In this way, citizens are being downgraded to the status of mere consumers.
- In this way, data from several drives can be aggregated into a larger host interface.
- In thousands
- In tiers
- In token of
- In top form
- In top gear
- In tune with
- In two voices
- In view of the new situation, I shall alter the report accordingly.
- In view of this development the question is: how can we prevent any further damage?
- In vino veritas.
- In vitro fertilisation