EN English dictionary: In outline
In outline has 8 translations in 4 languages
Jump to Translations
translations of In outline
Words before and after In outline
- In one way
- In one way or another
- In ones and twos
- In open country
- In or at the bank
- In order for that to happen, we need training centres in every region.
- In order not to
- In order to kill time I'll read a book.
- In order to kill time I'll read my book.
- In our party there is room for many shades of opinion.
- In outline
- In palatable form
- In parallel , we also run a web forum.
- In particular older people should be careful not to open the door to strangers.
- In particular, the attorney shall have the following powers.
- In partnership with
- In patient
- In payment for
- In peace
- In peace time
- In pectore