ENEnglish dictionary: In large numbers
In large numbers has 2 translations in 2 languages
translations of In large numbers
Words before and after In large numbers
- In ignorance
- In inverted commas
- In its opinion, Parliament emphasized that ...
- In its turn
- In jail
- In justice to the author it must be emphasized that he was only 19 when he wrote the book.
- In juxtaposition
- In key
- In kit form
- In labour
- In large numbers
- In large print
- In later life
- In league with
- In light of this, it is unsurprising to see that ...
- In limine
- In loco
- In longhand
- In love with life
- In lymphatic filariasis, infective larvae are inoculated by mosquitoes.
- In making these promises, the company has clearly overreached itself.