ENEnglish dictionary: In his turn
In his turn has 1 translations in 1 languages
translations of In his turn
Words before and after In his turn
- In great profusion
- In healthy cells, the gene p53 plays the role of a detective, tracking down DNA damage.
- In heaven
- In her proprietary way
- In here
- In his defence
- In his family, any expression of feeling was frowned upon.
- In his speech he referred to his previous role as chairman of the Finance Committee.
- In his speech, the minister departed from his text only once.
- In his stead
- In his turn
- In hospital
- In hot pursuit
- In hurry
- In ignorance
- In inverted commas
- In its opinion, Parliament emphasized that ...
- In its turn
- In jail
- In justice to the author it must be emphasized that he was only 19 when he wrote the book.
- In juxtaposition