EN English dictionary: If the worst comes to the worst
If the worst comes to the worst has 4 translations in 2 languages
Jump to Translations
translations of If the worst comes to the worst
Words before and after If the worst comes to the worst
- If the new drug proves effective ...
- If the occasion arises
- If the purchase volume is reduced, the contribution of the contracting party is decreased accordingly.
- If the reason for the attachment no longer applies, the same shall be lifted.
- If the restaurant closes, she'll be out of a job.
- If the result may be said to have a positive side, it is the fact that ...
- If the samples meet with our customer's approval ...
- If the sea level rises it will swamp the coastal villages.
- If the water quality isn't up to par, algae grow in abundance.
- If the weather should be bad, then hard luck.
- If the worst comes to the worst
- If there are any problems
- If there are no accidents, we should win.
- If there is a reason for complaint, please apply to ...
- If there is a reasonable ground to suspect that ...
- If there is a takeaway from the Brexit vote it's that ...
- If there is one place where our citizens can see that the EU exists, it is in the border regions.
- If there is reasonable suspicion of a criminal offence ...
- If there's one thing I can't stand it's people who are insincere.
- If these projections are anywhere close to accurate, it would be a great success.
- If they continue to deliver late, we'll have to bring the penalty charge into play.