EN English dictionary: If the River Was Whiskey
If the River Was Whiskey has 2 translations in 1 languages
Jump to Translations
translations of If the River Was Whiskey
Words before and after If the River Was Whiskey
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting.
- If swallowed, rinse mouth with water .
- If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
- If that catches on, then ...
- If that is really true, all things considered ...
- If that is the case, ...
- If that works out.
- If the Earth eclipses the moon, the moon cannot be seen, because the Earth is between the sun and the moon.
- If the Father and the Son
- If the Old Could …
- If the River Was Whiskey
- If the War Goes On ...
- If the car breaks down, we'll be sunk.
- If the film has a fault, it's that it's too long.
- If the investigations establish that fraud has taken place, new controls need to be implemented.
- If the mountain will not come to Mohamet, Mohamet must go to the mountain.
- If the mountain will not come to Mohammed, then Mohammed must go to the mountain.
- If the new drug proves effective ...
- If the occasion arises
- If the purchase volume is reduced, the contribution of the contracting party is decreased accordingly.
- If the reason for the attachment no longer applies, the same shall be lifted.