EN English dictionary: I've done it!
I've done it! has 1 translations in 1 languages
Jump to Translations
translations of I've done it!
Words before and after I've done it!
- I've been looking everywhere for you.
- I've been set up!
- I've been toiling away at this essay all weekend.
- I've been trying to recollect what happened.
- I've been wondering that myself.
- I've burnt my fingers.
- I've changed my mind.
- I've chosen a panda as my personal avatar in the chat room.
- I've cracked it!
- I've crushed my footx .
- I've done it!
- I've enough and to spare.
- I've finished
- I've finished my essay at last.
- I've finished with you.
- I've forgotten how to speak French.
- I've found out that he has invented the stories he told us about his combat missions.
- I've got a big favor to ask of you.
- I've got a bit of a situation here and need some help.
- I've got a nosebleed.
- I've got a raise at work