EN English dictionary: I'm really sorry
I'm really sorry has 1 translations in 1 languages
Jump to Translations
translations of I'm really sorry
Words before and after I'm really sorry
- I'm quite capable of speaking on my own behalf.
- I'm quite put out about the matter.
- I'm ready
- I'm ready(slang)
- I'm ready.
- I'm really cheered up from watching this film.
- I'm really glad for him, as he deserves it.
- I'm really not responsible for it.
- I'm really pleased for you.
- I'm really pleased.
- I'm really sorry
- I'm really sorry.
- I'm really wrapped to hear that.
- I'm relieved to hear that.
- I'm reluctant to ...
- I'm right, am I not?
- I'm running a bit late.
- I'm sanguine that we shall succeed.
- I'm saving up for a new bike.
- I'm scared to go home.
- I'm seized with a feeling of restlessness about ...